Sunday, August 17, 2008

Summer Days

We have had such a fun summer. I'm so lucky to have a pool in our neighborhood that we can to for free, so I've gotten to go a bunch. Zane just loves the freedom of being able to walk around and explore in and out of the pool. Notice his new swim trunks (dogs) sent from Nancy, his grandma in Minnesota. He barks at his shorts every time he looks down at them.


I think the two boys (Zane and Kai) are chatting about something interesting, or possibly planning their escape out of the gate and into the big pool!

3 comments:

Derrick, Shelbie, kai, Addalyn and Eli said...

They do look like they are in a deep discussion!!!! Who knows what they'll be discussing in a few years....probably scheming girls (maybe because they like them, maybe because they are pestering them!)Cute one.

lil' mama said...

Love that he barks at his dog shorts! Z cracks me up! I love all the stories and videos that you are posting about him. I know I'll giggle ever time I read your blog!

C. Olson said...

So cute that he barks at his shorts! Haha! How fun that you can take him to a kiddy pool. It looks like he loves it.