* Zane is pretty much completely potty trained to go #2 in the toilet now. It's been about a full week of no "accidents" which has been amazing! He still needs to work on the pee part now. Today, he looked down at his poop and yelled, "Shark! Watch out! It's a brown shark!"
* In the morning or after a nap he says, "Sleep good" instead of "I slept good."
* When he gets what he wants, he says, "I'm happy now."
* He kisses his hurt toys' owies and says, "All better."
* He named two of his dogs finally. He wanted to name them "DoggieZack" and "MommyJosie" with no suggestions from us.
* When something seems broken or slow, he says, "It's broken, let's fix it."
* When holding Emerson the other day he said, "Hi Baby Sister. How are you Baby Sister? All done Baby Sister" and gently pushed her off his lap.
* When he wants up, he asks by saying, "Mommy carry you?"
* He calls Mickey Mouse "Icky Mouse" and when cheering for the Nuggets, he says "Go Uggets."
* When he or one of us says anything that a certain person says a lot, he always gives that person credit. Like he'll say, "Nice! and then "Dada says that," since he says that a lot. It's amazing though, because he remembers quotes from characters from videos, people from the park, family members, books, etc. and tells us exactly who said what.
1 week ago