Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day with family at my Grandma's house. It was fun for Emerson to get passed around and held by everyone and it was fun for Zane to play with and get attention from everyone. It was fun for me to sit around, eat, and relax for a while. :)

This is a picture with 5 generations of family. Emerson, me (mom), my mom Jodi (Grandma), her dad Joe (Great-grandpa), and his mom Gladys (Great-great grandma). I feel so lucky to have such a big and loving family!

Emerson with Granny
With Gramps (her Great-great grandpa)
Zane having fun saying "Happy Pappy" with Nell and Pappy...
Of course he's wearing his PJ pants and this night he wanted to wear a PJ shirt too. I guess he just has a casual style!!

1 comment:

Lori Arnold said...

Just look at the way Emerson is looking at Granny. So sweet!!
And, have you noticed in the last two videos of Zane "being silly," Janelle is right there with him!? :-)
I just love your family... all FIVE generations of them!! You are truly blessed!!