Saturday, September 6, 2008

Random Moments

Zane makes such a big mess after every single meal and snack that we have to sweep at least 4-5 times a day. Zane is getting the hang of it, but hits everything with the top of the broom the whole time.At church last week, one of our friends from church, took Zane to go "see" his bike. The next thing I knew Zane was RIDING the motorcycle slowly around the parking lot with Dan. I literally almost passed out from fear and shock, but Zane was fine and had the time of his life.
The classic spaghetti and meatballs shot. And of course, he had to try to eat it with a fork to make it just that much more messy.
We got Z is own broom so he could help and he liked it for about 2 days and then started begging for ours again.
Lounging out on the front deck.

1 comment:

Phil and Callie said...

That motorcycle ride...I think I would have DIED. I'm sure Zane loved it;)