Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crested Butte

This weekend, Zane and I headed up to Crested Butte with our friends Kate and Matt for my friend Erika's wedding. (Zack was in New Orleans for his cousin's wedding). It just so happened that Jordan is doing her "rural" rotation in Gunnison right now so she was able to come stay with us at the condo we rented. So, I got to spend time with her and she also watched Zane for me Friday AND Saturday night so I could go to all the wedding activities. It was a 5 hour drive, but a really fun weekend away. It even snowed while we were there!
We went out in the COLD weather and of course had to get the little man all bundled up.

We went on a little walk around the town.
This is my friend Kate (my roomate from college). It was so fun to see her and her husband Matt for more than just a quick meeting. Zane followed them around saying their names.

Zane was basically on the run every second in the house. This is at about 7:30 in the morning, before breakfast, he was literally running. Wow, he has some energy!

No comments: