Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Recent Pictures

Here's what we've been up to...

I took Zane and Emerson to the dentist for their first checkup. They both did really well. Luckily, Emmy's appointment was only 2 minutes long because that's when she started thinking about fussing.
She got to brush the monster's teeth.
We were all hanging out on the couch...
This is Zane and his friend Abhi. He likes to tell her what to do and where to go (some people may call it bossy) so he holds her hand and pulls her along. She usually likes it, but sometimes not.
Checking out the fish...
Rockies vs. Padres
Randomness...


Emmy with her friend Lincoln...they were saying goodbye because Linc is moving to Iowa.
I took Zane to a Nature Center with some of our friends to learn about worms and centipedes and do a hike to look for all sorts of things. This is him listening to the teacher about worms.
He got to hold and "pet" worms and centipedes and of course loved it.
Here are the kids looking at a snake they found.
Mommy and Zane footprints.
Zane was feeding his sucker to Emerson at the grocery store and laughed about it the whole trip. It was awesome that they entertained each other so we could shop.

Zack and I at Jord and Ben's graduation. I still have to get the other pics from my Dad to post.
Just playing around...





1 comment:

Phil and Callie said...

Love all the pictures! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a "bossy" child. I'm teaching her to say, "Okay, that's your choice." haha.