Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween Videos

Here are some Halloween videos.
Our Halloween pictures are two posts below.

Here we are cleaning out our pumpkins so we could carve them...

Untitled from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

Here's the kids first house of trick-or-treating with my Mom and me. I wanted to get Emmy's very first house on tape, and it was day-time so we could see them better. I really wanted to capture them both later that night trick-or-treating with Zack and me when they really got the hang of it. Zane would say "Trick-or-treat" really loud and then Emmy would copy him. Oh well, even though they didn't say "trick-or-treat" they were still cute. :)

Untitled from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

Zane loved this fishing game at the Harvest Party. I really don't think he ever figured out that someone was hiding behind the big board attaching candy to his fishing pole. He thought about it so hard trying to figure out how in the heck he was "catching" candy. Emerson just wanted to eat suckers all night.

Untitled from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

No comments: