Sunday, September 25, 2011

Love My Monkeys

Well, I only have 5 more days until my due date and still no signs of labor coming any time soon. Maybe he wants to wait until Oct. 4th so he can fit in with Zane being on July 4th and Emmy on May 4th. I'll post some of my enormous belly pics soon!

I wanted to get all caught up on our recent pictures and videos since life may feel a little crazier soon!!

I feel so lucky that Zane and Emerson have wanted to play with each other more lately. Overall, they've been getting along so much better and I LOVE it. They crack each other up and actually take turns and share better too. Hopefully this will come in very handy when I need to give attention to our new little guy.

I love having my three mornings a week with just Emmy while Zane goes to school. She enjoys is so much too. She talks non-stop the entire time we're together since she doesn't have to compete with Zane. We went to the mall playplace this day that there no other kids there - she almost didn't know what to do with herself being the only kid. Here, she was coloring on the chalk table.

Silly family pictures that we took in the bathroom. Emmy got a little cut off but they're still cute.


Emerson and I get to go to a gym class for her once a week while Zane's in preschool. She basically isn't happier anywhere else. She wants to do most things by herself and is literally fearless when it comes to jumping off, climbing, balancing, hanging, etc. Luckily, my mom came with me the last two times to help me because it's hard to keep up with Emerson and all her fast energy!
She was jumping, arms straight out, into this foam pit from that mat (which is actually really high) and yelling, "Super Girl to the Rescue!!" She did it a few times without me catching her and then I decided I should get in an grab her - it was a little crazy for me. Getting out of there was so hard, especially being so pregnant. I'm sure people were just laughing at this huge pregnant lady trying to climb out of the pit.




The kids and I have spent so much time out front playing in the yard and writing with chalk. Here's Zane showing me his new belt...
Showing me their grumpy faces...

Chalk

Last week, the weather got cool enough to actually bundle a little bit - they were so excited to wear their vests. I wish it would have stayed cool.
My silly girl singing and playing the "drums"





This past weekend, I took the kids to their friends' pirate birthday party. All the kids dressed up like pirates and had so much fun playing on a big playground. Emmy was yelling, "Aarrrggg maties" in this picture.

Zane and Emmy gave themselves the names "Brown Beard" and "Pink Beard."
Here they are with the birthday boy and his little sister. Thanks for such a fun time, guys!
Here are just some silly, random pictures we took outside yesterday











No comments: