Saturday, September 10, 2016

April - ish

World Record for not posting goes to me. I feel like I definitely  need to catch up so I can publish my book at the end of the year.  I have put it off way too long... So here are some pictures from back in April.


Poor sick little buddy.  He carried this stuffed animal around for a week and he helped cheer him up when he didn't feel good.

And he played soccer against Chameleon.
 See the resemblance between the poster and Smith?
 Hide and seek with Smith and Molly is not too hard. LOL.
 I love these pics of Em reading to her cousins and Smith in the top bunk.  Kids reading to each other is always my favorite, no matter what.



 Flying kites with Uncle Ben!

 One on one time with my little buddy is the best.  This day, we explored Waneka Lake.




 Smith and Molly are BEST BUDDIES.  They adore each other so much, and I love their friendship.




No comments: