Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mom's Birthday

Today was my birthday and Zane and I had a fun packed day. Breakfast with Zack, lunch with Tammy and her little one Abhi, 3 1/2 hour long nap for Zane while I worked and had some down time, trip to the library and then sushi restaurant to pick up my dinner, some tag and hide and seek, then bedtime.

This video is super random. I started taping it because Zane has been talking in complete and full sentences, although only about every third or fourth word is recognizable. He was going on and on, then ofcourse got quiet when I started taping. Anyways, he was all ready to go out and then kept saying bye to the tv saying, "Bye bye Elmo." I basically missed all of that, so had to think of something to ask him, hence the president.

Things to notice: spatuala in one hand, ball in the other, how he relates all answers back to Elmo, says TV a bunch along with some other jibberish, waving with his finger.




I did take this picture while driving, but don't worry, I was at a stop sign. :) Too cute to resist.

No comments: