Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WOAH

Just had to share this quick story. I spent a bunch of time straightening and cleaning up this morning because our place had become such a mess, like always. I thought it looked pretty good comparatively Anyways, Direct TV sent someone over to exchange our box. He walked in the door, looked around the house, and said, "WOAH, so THIS is what it's like to have a baby!?" He said he couldn't believe all the toys and stuff. I was just laughing and saying, this is what it's like at it's best.

One more funny scene from today. When I put Zane down for a nap, he basically begged me to go up and take a nap (it was his idea). When he got up there, I laid him down and he started waving at me and saying , "Bye!" I guess he was tired. :)

1 comment:

Lori Arnold said...

I just love your blog entries today. The one about the DirecTV guy was just too funny and the other two about Zane were just too sweet!! We sure do love you guys!!