Saturday, February 21, 2009

Children's Museum

Last weekend, we took Zane to the Children's Museum with Judi and Bob (my aunt and uncle). It was completely engaging for him and held his attention so well.

He got to use real paint brushes to paint a picture.
He went shopping in the little grocery store and loved putting the groceries in and out of the cart.
His favorite part was the mini basketball court where he tried to shoot on his own but also got some help on the dunking.

There was a real firetruck where he got to dress up and explore it.

2 comments:

Derrick, Shelbie, kai, Addalyn and Eli said...

Derrick took Kai to the museum a few weeks ago without me (sad face)....we'll have to make it a playdate sometime in the next year. The boys are the perfect age for all the cool stuff! I remember visiting the museum on vacation when I was like 10 y.old or so---I loved the grocery store even then!!!!

Lori Arnold said...

I remember taking Matthew to the Children's Museum in Denver... What a fun place to go with little ones!!