Thursday, February 12, 2009

More Thoughts

More things I don't want to forget...

1. He says "bless you" when anyone, including himself, sneezes and says, "You're welcome" when somebody says thank you.

2. The other day, I was counting to three with him and all of a sudden he just kept counting...all the way up to 10! I'm completely not even exaggerating at all. Zack and I were both in total shock. :)

3. He loves his fake camera and tries to take pictures by smashing it up against his eye. He says, "cheese." Now when I try to take pictures of him he says, "camera" and tries to take it so he can use it.

4. When he's saying a word that we can't understand, he keeps saying it using his head for emphasis and when we guess the wrong thing, he says, "no." He keeps trying until we finally guess the right word.

5. Today he was eating Nilla Wafers. He would take one out and say hi to it, take one bite, then tell it bye and put it back in the box.

6. He pats my back and gives me kisses all the way downstairs when I bring him down each morning.

2 comments:

Lori Arnold said...

#6... What a wonderful way to start the day!! :-)

Lori Arnold said...

Have I told you just how much we enjoy your blog? I am so glad that you are sharing the day-to-day things with us!!