Thursday, April 1, 2010

Having Fun and Copying

Emerson has been learning a lot from Zane, some good and some not. :) She copies him really well now on some things and is learning to copy our sounds a lot better. It's funny because I'll try to get her to copy me and she completely ignores me but usually right when Zane tries, she does it right away. So, Zane helps me teach her a lot.

Here are a couple of videos of them just playing, being silly, and Emerson trying to do what Zane does...

Copy Cat from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.



I love Emerson's static hair in this one!

Trampoline from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Ed said...

Was that Mike Wazowski chanted by Zane? Now all he has to learn is that classic, "Put that thing back or so help me." :-)

The Stones said...

so cute!! I can't wait to see them! Zane and Fisher have the same shirt :)