Thursday, September 30, 2010

Writer's Block

Man, I have been having the worst writing, picture-ing, and blogging block!! I have no idea what's going on, but I just cannot get myself to blog lately. My kids have been up to a lot, and I feel bad that I'm not documenting it because I don't want to forget how cool they are right now. I promise lot's of new pictures and videos are coming soon.

Zane has become my little buddy, who I can play with, laugh with, joke with, barter and make deals with, and live in an imaginary world with. We talk NON-STOP all day!! His curious and growing mind never stops coming up with new ideas, questions, stories, games, connections, and such smart thoughts to share. Because he tells me everything about everything all the time, I have to be mentally present to respond to all his talking. It's so fun and great, but is exhausting for sure. I have written down a million little updates and sayings lately that I will also post soon.

Emerson somehow gets cuter and also wilder everyday. She is so happy and energetic and seriously never stops. I can make her laugh sooo easily and I can also make her cry or throw a big temper tantrum sooo easily. She copies and follows her big brother around and is getting a little better at playing nicely with him, except when she screams, "Nooo!" when he's just trying to help her or look at her toy. We're working on it. :) Tons more updates on Emmy are also soon to come.

In other words, I love my kids and now I just need to get to work on writing about them. :)

No comments: