Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Two CUTE Emmy Videos

This girl cracks me up!

Before I taped this first video, I was really tempted to clean her up, get her dressed, etc. but then I decided it was too perfect. She's just a little mess! I love how her hair is crazy, her shirt is stained, her pants are off. It's her. This is her pretending her toys are talking to each other. I love it because it's the only voice she does, no matter who is talking. Poor Zane in the background was sick, so he was just whining about everything...

Pretend Voices from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.



Here's Emmy jump roping. She doesn't quite get it - she just wants to put the rope somewhere, like around her head, and then she jumps all over. I wanted to see Zane do it, but when I asked him he said, "No thanks."

Jump Roping from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

No comments: