Friday, February 25, 2011

Overwhelmed

We have had so much going on lately. Change is hard. Even when you know that the change is good and what to come is beyond exciting, it's still hard. I really do believe that this time in our lives is a fresh beginning and I truly can't wait to start our new adventure, but right now it's just a little crazy getting ready for it. Here's some of the things going on right now that I want to look back on and remember...

*Zack's last day at Forest Ridge is Sunday and he starts his new job at Flatirons Community Church the next week.
* We move Tuesday. Yikes.
* I've been packing some each day and feel like I'm making some progress.
* I'm 9 weeks pregnant and feeling every ounce of exhaustion from it.
* Zack and I both have sinus infections.
* Need to find a new school for Zane, lessons, activities, groups to belong to, etc.
* Starting to go to a new church
* Celebrating Granny's 100th birthday today with the whole big fam
* My mom recently got diagnosed with Breast Cancer and she's been going through tests and waiting for answers - talk about stressful. Luckily, we think it's just one lump, so she'll be getting surgery and radiation soon.
* Changing address on everything.
* Keeping the house perfect for showings.

Ok, that's enough of negativity and complaining - I just had to write my thoughts and now I'm moving on from here!! I'm happy and excited for what's to come and I vow to be positive from here on out.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Josie, Hang in there! You DO have a lot going on in your life right now. I'm sorry to hear about your Mom's cancer. Praying for good news -

Lori Arnold said...

What's amazing to me is that you have all of this going on in your life, yet you find the time to update your blog!! You are amazing!!

Unknown said...

You are awesome, Jos! You'll get through this crazy time and it'll fly by. Love ya!

Crystal said...

thinking of you guys often these days!