Friday, February 11, 2011

Video Time

Things I like about this video:
Emmy saying "cheese" at the beginning when she thought I was taking a picture
That they love to sit next to each other
That Emmy copies everything Zane does and says
Zane acting like Shaggy from Scooby Doo

Untitled from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.



I was trying to catch Emmy doing her newest "pout" where she says, "Ohhhh Man!" and then crosses her arms and pouts out her lips. Didn't really get that, but they showed me some of their other faces.

Untitled from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.



Lately, Emmy gets so sad when it's her nap time. Mainly because Zane doesn't nap anymore and I think she knows it and doesn't want to miss out on anything. It's so cute though because when she doesn't want to do something, she asks for "One more minute??" and then Zane always barters up for her for more minutes. She can go from so sad when she thinks its nap time to really happy when I say ok to one more minute.

Untitled from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

No comments: