Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Recently...

We're finally sort of feeling settled in. Sort of. I also think I'm sort of starting to feel better and have more energy. Sort of. Besides the kids being sick with Strep this week, things really have been going well. I think I'm going to enjoy living here and I'm excited to get us all connected.

We took the kids to Casa Bonita for the first time with the youth leaders. They had fun. Zane wanted to keep going through the cave, even though it was pretty scary. We only took poor Emmy through once - she hated it.

Watching the divers...
Silly photo shoot - meet "Swimmer Man Superhero" and his sidekick "Babe."




The sweetest moment -
This was the day that Zane started feeling super sick and also the day that Pappy had to go to his mom's funeral. Out of a bunch of people sitting around, Zane just climbed up on Pappy's lap out of the blue and snuggled in.
He fell asleep and took a good nap. He never does that anymore, so it was really sweet. I think they both needed a good snuggle after a tough day.

1 comment:

Lori Arnold said...

The picture of Zane snuggling with Pappy is truly one of the sweetest things!! I just love your family!!