Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Videos...

So, like usual I've just been letting pictures and videos pile up. So I thought I would post some videos from the past month or so before I post all of my Christmas pictures.

Dancing - always my favorite.


Emmy telling some jokes.


Smith hanging out and talking. Warning: may be boring to anyone besides aunts, uncles, and grandparents. ;)


Zane and Emerson trying out Super Mario on Wii. It was way too hard for them, but it was awesome watching them trying to figure it out together. They actually passed a few levels. At one point, Emmy was yelling to Zane, "Push 2 Zane! Push 2! Come pop my bubble quick!!" It was cute listening to them use teamwork to accomplish something.


Silly bath video.


Emmy singing Blink 182.


When Smith was sick, the poor guy lost his voice. When he tried to cry or talk, no sound came out. I tried to video the little sounds coming out when he tried to make sounds.

No comments: