Sunday, August 25, 2013

First Grade!!

My big guy is 6 and in first grade!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh.  I truly cannot believe that he is a first grader.  He is so special and unique and I love getting to spend time with him. I'm going to miss him during the weekdays! It's just so weird to think that since he was born, I've gotten to be with him almost every single day and now we're moving into a new phase of life where he's gone during the days.  I've definitely shed a few tears over it. 
Thank goodness he already loves his class and it's only been 2 days. He couldn't be happier to be at school and loves his teacher and kids in his class. I'm so proud of him.
I'm just praying that he finds really good friends and that he just thrives!

Pictures from his first day
 Oh I just love him!







No comments: