Saturday, July 19, 2014

Everyday Life

The big kids and I froze a bunch of Smith's super heroes so he could excavate them out of the ice. Zane and Emmy ended up helping a bunch.  It took us a while - they were determined. And they had just finished playing Ninjas so they were still partly in costumes. 











 Selfie
 I love spending one on one time with this boy - even if it's just going to a doctor's appointment with a popsicle afterwards.

 I love this shot - Zane shot over 100 times (he counted) on the basketball court while we played at the park.
 Emmy working on sawing in Bob's garage
 I always feel proud of myself when I go on a long bike ride by myself with all 3 kids.  We went so far this day, and of course stopped at the park for a while.

 Smith's grumpy face - hahahaha
 I let the kids ride ahead of me while I pulled Smith behind me in the trailer

 Enjoying our membership...

 Emmy hopes every time we are at the Butterfly Pavilion, that a butterfly will land on her.  This day it finally happened and she was ecstatic.
 Zane reading to the others before bed.
 I took Zane and Emmy to Discovery Days, where they got to work on a bunch of fun crafts.

 I only got one picture from our day bowling with Grandma...

 Football player Zane - got new gloves, ball, and shirt and is loving it.

 Zack had a staff party at the Bay, an outdoor water park.  It was so fun that we had the entire placed reserved.  It was a little chilly because it was in the evening, but super fun.


 Zane played catch the entire time. :)

 Ice cream desserts!
 Smith with his little buddy Jonah
 I didn't get a ton of pictures, but Zane and Emmy got to spend two days with Zack at high school camp without me.  They got to go to Fort Fun.  Here's Zack and Em on the race track.
 Emmy got to spend time with these two super fun ladies that Zack works with, Danica and Keziah.  Emmy loves them.
They went to Horsetooth Reservoir...

 Then, we sent all 3 kids down to Colorado Springs to spend 3 days with my Mom and Dave so I could go up to camp to spend time with the Sophomore girls who I lead.  It was really fun just hanging out up there.
I tried wall climbing with these two cuties.  They made it all the way up and I was proud of myself for making it half way. LOL.

 We drove up to Longmont's museum for their free day.  We got to see the Planes, Trains, and Automobiles and also the Splash exhibits.  They got to race cars, build their own cars, fly homemade rockets. etc...
 Outside we got to do some splashing.




 Zane spent so much time building a huge bridge for his car

 I took the kids to a wedding that Zack did for some friends.  They signed the guest book.




 Smith went to a friend's birthday party - just him and me.  My friend Amy created such a fun party for her 3 year old, Eli.  Smith enjoyed every second!!  He's getting so big that he's going to bday parties!

He picked out and carried his gift in for Eli.
 He made dinosaur feet and hat
 Excavated dines from ice with Eli
 And dug them out of sand
 Judi and Bob took the big kids to shop for school supplies to donate to our church backpack drive.  It was cool watching them be so excited about shopping for kids in need.
 The other day, we played hard all day, and Smith skipped his nap.  That evening we watched a movie and he snuggled with me the whole time and then zonked out.  That almost never happens.

 Caterpillar in our yard.
 We realized we have a great culdesac right around the corner from our house that we can ride bikes on.  We played with friends this day.

No comments: