Saturday, February 20, 2016

January Highlights

Our sweet past neighbors fed the kids' Star Wars addiction by giving them new puzzles for Christmas.  Zack couldn't resist.  He ended up finishing all of them I think.
 Football Legos - they spent an entire day playing with these.
 This man of mine is so incredibly fun to hang out with.  We got to go on an unexpected date when Smith and Emmy got invited to a playdate. He chose to go get a warm drink and play chess with me. Then, we went and got him fitted for his new baseball uniform for his spring season.  Such a sweet morning.
 Em is loving Girl Scouts.  We let her try it because 4 of her best buds were on a troop together.  She's embraced it and is doing a lot of cool things with them.



 This is our small group. The people we do life with. Some of my best friends.  So thankful for them...
 I took Zane and Emmy to their very first ski lesson in Keystone.  It was weird leaving them in someone else's care on the mountain all day, but they really did have a blast and learned a ton.  Emmy did burst into tears when I picked her up bc her toes hurt so bad, but other than that they had a good day.

 Emmy's in the bright pink pants.


 I had to sit around all day, drink coffee, and read and work on my computer.  Tough times.
 Zane is on the right, riding the chair lift with a friend.

 Proud of these guys...




 Zane qualified to be in the spelling bee this year at his school.  He was so nervous and cute up there. He made it through 3 rounds and then got out on a word that he accidentally said one wrong letter and immediately went back and fixed it but it was too late.  Way to go Zaney!


 Smith was teaching Molly to play chess.  Hahahaha.
 I got to have some practice days watching all the kids. Emmy was home sick this day, so I got to hang with these four.
 My sweetie pie niece Gabby is smiling like crazy.
 Em took these pictures of me and Gabby.


Em was helping burp Gabby
 And here's Smithy holding sweet baby Delaney.  Our two new cousins are so fun.
 Big haircut for Emmy - I finally talked her into it.  She had grown her hair out forever.  She thought she wanted to donate it, but once she got into the chair and realized it would have to be above her shoulders, she changed her mind. ;)
I think it turned out super cute!

Before


 After



 More girl scout pics



 Zoo trip - we have had such a mix of crazy snow and amazingly warm weather.  We've even had some days in the 70's!
 New baby lions








No comments: