Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The 3 Boys (and their moms)

Yesterday, I got to have my three teaching friends over for lunch. Two of my friends (Kim and Katy) have little boys who are just a bit younger than Zane. Luke is in the middle and he's almost 6 months old and Charlie is on the right and he's 4 months old. Denise, my other friend put up with some crying, some pooping, and a few toys getting thrown at her (by Zane), but I think she had a good time. I loved seeing my friends and Zane definitely enjoyed hanging out with his little buddies.I took a million pictures and never caught them all looking at me, but this one is pretty cute.
We were completely entertained watching the babies just sitting on the couch, especially when they started tipping into each other. Zane was laughing and waving his arms, Luke was grabbing Zane's arm, and Charlie was tipping over uncontrollably behind Luke. Hilarious.

No comments: