Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Down for the count



The other day, Zane was in the middle of playing with his toys, when all of a sudden I looked over and he was "falling" over but in slow motion. He ended up on his back and then just layed there like he couldn't get up. I don't know if he was just tired, worn out, or if he just didn't want to go to all the trouble of getting up. It cracked me up! The shirt he's wearing is his New Orleans shirt that the whole group wore on our trip last week. He got a matching one.

2 comments:

The Belitz Family said...

I guess you two were having too much fun! Now if only Luke would take a nap. :)

Ed said...

Zane, my man...does anyone really know how much work it is to grow and learn? I don't think so! :-)

Take a load off and relax a little buddy, the world will be there when you wake up!

Ed