Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blue Eyes Brown Eyes

Emmy and I were just hanging out on our bed and then Zane came and wanted to join in. Amazingly, he wanted to lay around for a little bit so I literally sprinted to grab my camera and got a few shots in before he was off to play again.

Emerson wouldn't stop sucking on her hand the entire time. The pillow was totally soaked by the time we left. I also love Zane's little feet sticking up behind him in this picture...

Zane leaned over on his own to give Emerson a kiss on the cheek.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love these pics. Oh, they are so cute!

Lori Arnold said...

I absolutely love these pictures too!!

MattandKate said...

Jos, those are adorable! Perfect for cards or something:) We'll have to hang out soon while you're all alone.

Derrick, Shelbie, kai, Addalyn and Eli said...

These are absolutely precious pics! Emerson is so beautiful! So awesome you could get them to stay in that same position......that's probably better than any professional shoots! Good job mom!