Monday, August 24, 2009

Party and The Next Day

We went to Jordan and Ben's engagement party on Saturday in Pueblo. It was a lot of fun to meet Ben's family. Zane was super happy and loving life that night and Emerson had one of her worst nights ever, not sure why. It was almost 100 degrees outside, so they put a little pool out. We didn't have any swim diapers, so tried him in a regular diaper first and it got too heavy. Then, we had to decide between going naked or wearing his shorts with no diaper...we didn't want to risk a nasty sunburn so went with the shorts. He didn't hold back at all. He also had a big audience laughing at him, which made him be even more silly and have more fun. When we got in the car to go home, Emerson feel asleep within seconds and Zane asked to go back to the party.




The next day, he woke up not feeling well. The very first thing he said when I went into his room was, "I'm sick. I don't feel good. I have a cough." All morning, he kept saying it over and over and over. I think he just has a little cold, no fever or anything, but it just mellowed him out a little the past few days.


Anyways, you have to watch the whole video, because it starts out sad and sort of pathetic, but then gets cute at the end. He was being like this all morning and then I gave him just a tiny bit of Tylenol because he knows it's medicine and from that second on he was fine...nice placebo effect!

"I don't feel good. I'm sick." from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Ed said...

That is just soo sweet. I just love how he runs out of things that hurt so the camera hurts!

Unknown said...

Jos, he is just too cute!