Monday, December 7, 2009

Assigning Roles

This is a 2 minute snippet of what almost all day every day sounds like for us right now. Zane almost never stops talking during the day, literally! I love it.

And now that he loves to have all of us act like other people and characters, it's hilarious. In this video, he's first saying, "I'm Bob the Builder." Then, "I'm Peter Pan." Then, here's what I caught... " Your Wendy Mommy. Emerson's Captain Hook. She can be Captain Hook. That's Ok. I'm going to be Peter Pan. You're gonna be Wendy. That's OK. He'll (Dada) will be the Alligator and he'll bite my hand. I don't see the alligator. He'll be Captain Hook then, he'll be Wendy then, he'll be Dada. I had to be... You'll be Wendy. You'll be Captain Hook, Emerson, that's ok.

Untitled from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

No comments: