Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas SO FAR

It's only December 12th, and we've already done a bunch of stuff for Christmas. I decided this year to try to visit Santa a few times in hopes of maybe getting one good picture. This was our first visit and Zane seemed excited up until the very moment of walking in and then he got a little scared so we were just going to walk by, but Santa talked him into coming to see him. He was OK at first and I got one picture with his fake smile, but then he started getting scared and started crying. Poor guy. The funny thing was that Emerson was completely happy the whole time!!
Here's Zane telling Zack about seeing Santa. He's telling him how he cried a little bit and how Santa was nice a little bit and scary a little bit.


We also went to our annual celebration for my Great-Grandparents. They'll have it every year for my whole life. Here's Zane playing swords with Grandpa Dave.

Emerson and I were doing the gift exchange together. We ended up with a Starbucks gift card.
Here's Zane playing catch with Granny and Gramps, his great-great grandparents who are 98 and 97 years old.


Putting ornaments up on the tree was awesome this year. Zane wanted to help a lot, maybe even a little bit too much. He wanted to wear his PJ's and sandals. :) We tried to put the breakable ones up high, but we've had one accident so far.

Zack and Zane were putting an ornament up together. It was funny because when Zane felt like he should be careful, he kept whispering.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

EPIC post! I'm going to make the picture of Zane, Emmy and Santa my laptop background.
AND I LOVE Zane's pj's. So cute.
Natalie, Emily and I watched the videos together and cracked up when Zane said "I want something to eat now!"
It's our new catch phrase.

And finally, that picture of you and Emerson is beautiful!

See you at church tomorrow I hope!!!