Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just Some Random Sweetness

This has been a really long week for us, being here all alone while Zack is in Nicaragua assisting doctors who are there to help people in remote villages. Zane had an especially tough week and acted out in ways he never has before. I think missing his Dad really affected him more than I thought it would. Emerson and I miss him so much too. I've realized more than ever this week, just how much Zack does for us. He loves us and works so hard for our family. I can't imagine doing life without him.

We kept ourselves super busy so we didn't get bored and lonely at home. We spent time (and ate good food) with lot's of friends and family, went swimming, went to Bible study, Zane went to school, we played at Monkey Bizness (yes that's how you spell it), and are heading to Greeley tomorrow through Saturday to see Aunt Nell and Uncle Anthony.

I have so many cute videos that I want to post from this last week, but until I have time to upload them, here are some recent pictures of my two little cutie pies.

I took a million pictures of them sitting on the couch this day and only caught a couple good ones. I like how they're looking at each other in these ones.
Zane had his first Valentine's party at school last week and really had fun. They got to each good snacks, frost cookies, do some crafts, and hand out valentines. He had cute little puzzle valentines for all his friends (very fitting for him right now.) He loves giving Valentine's so much, that even today, he was still giving them out to other friends (totally his idea!).
My beautiful little girl...


Why do kids love being in their diapers so much? This is Zane trying to "hold" Emerson. He thinks it's hilarious and fun but Emerson doesn't. :)

No comments: