Monday, March 8, 2010

Recent Pictures

Here are some recent pictures of what we've been up to...

Zane was playing in our loft with his friend Abhi. He loves dressing up in costumes.Crawling little thing...
This is an action shot of Zane doing a somersault.
Zane got some new Toy Story cowboy boots that light up when he walks and wants to wear them all the time, around the house and out. My Dad and Kris found them for 3 bucks when they were normally $50!
Checkin out the snow together...
My sisters and I had a night out together last week. We got to go to dinner and a concert and then spent the night together and went out to breakfast the next day. It was refreshing, but then Zack needed a break after hanging out with Zane and Emmy by himself.
We drove up to Greeley for Janelle's latest art show and Emmy came with us while Zane stayed home to play with Zack. She did awesome, crawled around, and liked looking at all the art. (To see some of Nell's art, go to artbynellgrace.com. There are only a few things on there, but we will add more soon!)

The other day, Zack found our extra freezer downstairs still plugged in, but the breaker on the outlet had tripped and there was no electricity. So almost all of my stored breast milk had thawed out and therefore was ruined since it's only good for about 24 hours after being thawed. We had to throw all of it away...115 bags, 80 pounds of milk, and I can't imagine how many hours of work to get it!!!!! It was seriously so devastating because I was planning on donating all of it, since Emmy won't take a bottle anymore. Luckily I still have a bunch in the freezer upstairs so it wasn't total despair.

1 comment:

Phil and Callie said...

Oh my goodness, that trash can of breastmilk was the saddest sight I've ever seen:( So sorry, that would have been awesome if you could have donated it. I loved the action somersault shot and the picture of Janelle kissing Emerson- at first I thought it was an older picture of Zane! Such cute kids