Sunday, August 22, 2010

Singing

We love to sing around our place. I can't believe how many songs Zane knows now and how much Emmy is already singing.

Here's Zane singing a Veggie Tales song...
"God is bigger than the boogie man. He's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on TV. Oh, God is bigger than the boogie man. He's watching out for you and me...
When I'm lying in my bed and the furniture starts creeping, I just laugh and say - Hey! Cut that out! and get back to my sleep because I know that God's the biggest and he's watching all the while, so when I get scared I think of him and close my eyes and smile."
He knows all the other parts too, but he usually sings the whole thing when he's by himself in his room or while we're driving when I can't catch it on video.

God is Bigger Than the Boogie Man from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.



Emerson hums "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" pretty close to the right tune. Here she is trying to sing it.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

No comments: