Friday, October 29, 2010

Wedding Weekend

My step-sister Amy got married this past weekend. Everything was beautiful! We braved taking the kids with us to the rehearsal dinner the night before the dinner. It was an adventure for sure. Trying to sit casually and have a nice conversation with everyone was pretty much out of the question so luckily there was a hallway and separate room right out the door of the big room so they could run, scream, laugh, and play. They had fun though, and it was good to see everyone.

Emmy was wild as usual...her specialty was climbing up onto her chair and reaching over with a fork to grab food off of everyone else's plates.



People took turns chasing and playing with Emerson. This was during Grandma's turn.
Zane was much more mellow, especially at first, until the pizza came. He was so hungry that he just sat in his chair repeating, "I really want pizza." He livened up after dinner though just in time to play and run around with his sister.
Zane hung out some with his Aunt Jordan.
Here he is chatting with his Grandpa Dave.
It was nice to spend time with Jord and Nell, my sisters.
So, I can't believe this, but I didn't take ANY pictures at the actual wedding the next day!!! I'm so sad not to have a picture of Zack and I together all dressed up ( I even wore heels). But I did take pics of the important part, when we went bowling between the ceremony and reception. We hadn't planned to go, but had a big chunk of time to fill. This time, we didn't have our kids. Overall, it was a great night.

Here's Zack and Grandma Shirley hanging out at the bowling alley.
Bob, Anthony, and Nell.
Pap, my handsome grandpa.
Aunt Judi celebrating...
Since Nell and I had dresses on for the wedding, we had to put pants on underneath. Pretty cute outfit I think. :)
Who was the big winner? Yep, that's right! Me, with a score of 175 and 4 strikes in a row. That sure made bowling more fun than usual, since I barely ever break 100.

No comments: