Monday, May 30, 2011

Painting Together

I wanted to post this completely random video of Zane and Emmy painting because I liked a few things about it:
* I love when they'll sit together and color or paint or work on something for a while.
* Emmy takes her time painting and carefully tries to use different colors and hold her paintbrush delicately. Zane, on the other hand, still doesn't take very much time and just goes for it.
* I thought it was cute how since Zane was making a painting for me, Em decided to make one for Zack.
* She still says "da" instead of "yeah."
* Before I started taping, she kept saying, "Look at mine, Zane!" and he would respond with something like, "Oh, wow!" or "Good job. I really like it." Then, she stopped but it was so cute.
* I love how Emmy says, "No thanks" at the end - she responds with that ALL the time to any sort of question we ask her.

Untitled from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

No comments: