Monday, May 9, 2011

Piggy Wiggle

Zane came up with a bunch of new names for our new baby, but he settled on Piggy Wiggle so that's what we all call him now. I am 19 weeks along now and doing well. We found out last week that we are for sure having a boy. It's funny because I was wrong guessing on every single baby. I was positive Zane was a girl, sure Emmy was a boy, and really thought baby #3 would be a girl. I was thinking it would be fun for Emerson to have a sister close to her age, but I also think with her personality she'll be able to keep up just fine with two brothers! Zane couldn't be more excited about it and we are too. :)

2 comments:

lil' mama said...

That Zaners cracks me up! You look great Josie. Hope to see you soon.

Phil and Callie said...

You look great Josie! Love all the updates. It looks like you guys are settling in :)