Sunday, June 5, 2011

Buddies

Love when Zane and Emmy get along!

Here they are singing the Gummy Bears theme song - Zack and I used to watch it when we were kids. This song is in my head every single day. Ugh.
They also sometimes watch Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, and Darkwing Duck.

Untitled from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.



Here they are eating Popsicles together and cracking each other up. I caught the very end on video, but before I walked in the room they were laughing harder than ever. I like how Em drops part of hers and acts like nothing even happened.

Untitled from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Phil and Callie said...

cute videos! Isn't it great when they get along? I actually took a video of the girls playing with each other this morning (secretly) and it ends with them fighting haha.