Thursday, June 16, 2011

LOVE THESE VIDEOS!

A couple days ago, I was doing the dishes and heard Emerson reading to Zane so I snuck the camera out and actually was able to record some of it without them noticing. When they notice me there, they usually stop. I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEE this video - I love Zane's patience with Emerson, I love how she asks Zane something and when he answers it, she responds with "Oh, yeah...the giant." I love after I ask her to read it again how she starts with "Once upon a time...", I love how they have to figure out which character they most resemble, I love Zane helping her name the characters, I love when he yells, "The Giant!" and she pretends she's scared, etc. etc.

Untitled from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.



Speaking of Zane being patient with Emmy - he lets her get away with a lot. She loves to tackle him, put toys on him, push him around, tell him how to play, etc. I like how he was sort of laughing, not totally sure about his situation, but kept playing. All his comments are so cute too. And of course, Emmy's wildness is hilarious. Emmy's outfit is funny too - its a 5T boy's shirt and shorts from a garage sale - it was the only thing I had to switch her into after they played in the sand and water area at a park earlier.

Untitled from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

No comments: