Saturday, February 18, 2012

Super Random

These pictures make no sense together, but I had to get them on the blog...

These guys wake up ready to go - this was before 7 am!
My friends and I exchanged "Busy Bags" which are just quick activities for them to do.  This is just one that my friend Katy made.  Emmy loves using her pink and purple play-doh to make letters.


Hanging out at Grandma's house - Smith kept leaning over to try to see what Emmy was doing.


Z and E are getting better and staying outside and playing together.  A little bit better.  This day, they got their lawn chairs out and were lounging in the snow.
I love how Smith always grabs Zack's face.

This is blurry but the only picture I had of Emmy's crazy hair day after we left braids in overnight.  It's also a good pic of her pretend sad face.
Gigi and Papa sent a package to the kids and we spent a good half hour just opening all the fun gifts.  I wanted to put this video of part of it on because I like Emmy's pig sounds.  This girl loves pigs!!







No comments: