Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kindergarten

Oh I love this big Kindergartener!  I am so proud of my sweet guy.  He couldn't have been more excited to start school this year.  That morning he talked about it so much that Emmy finally said, "I KNOW it's your first day, Zane!!"

Since Monday, he has already done so much each day.  He wrote a book called "Camping" that said, "We went kampin." It had a picture of the five of us in a tent.  He's also been reading, counting, etc. etc. I'm looking forward to a great year!









 I got overwhelmed with emotion - for only about 5 minutes.  Not too bad.  I loved watching him walk straight in, hang up his backpack, and walk to the rug and sit down - he was a natural. :)

 Then, later that day he had his first soccer practice of the season...


No comments: