Saturday, November 28, 2015

Taylor Swift!!!!!

Emerson and I got to have one of the best nights ever, hands down. Best ever!! We were soooo lucky to happen to know someone at work who was selling tickets to the Taylor Swift concert, the day before.  He wanted to sell them to another friend for a great deal, but she couldn't go, so she asked him to sell them to us.  And he did, for the same deal.  Best decision ever. BEST, BEST, BEST!

Em got all ready, favorite dress: check. makeup and purse: check. Tay Swift music in the car on the way: check.  She and I got there super early so we had tons of time to see and do everything.  We walked all the way around the stadium to see the World Tour trucks. I love her face in this first picture. We were both in awe of how many trucks there were.

 Then, we waited in a huge line to get the perfect shirt. She was loving life, and we hadn't even gotten to our seats yet.
 Joy, joy, joy and more joy.



 The concert was so great. We loved every single second of it.  I don't know which I liked more, watching T Swift, or watching Emmy watch T Swift. She was so into it and just loved it. Her light up wand was her microphone.
 She had come down with a sore throat and cough earlier that day, so by the end of the concert, she started wearing down. She fell asleep during the second to last song before the encore. But as the encore song, Shake it Off, started, she popped back awake and said, "I just took a quick power nap. But now I'm up in time for my favorite song!!" It cracked me up. We danced like crazy.
 For weeks after the concert, she dressed up like Taylor and sang her little heart out everyday.

No comments: