Saturday, December 19, 2015

Smith's First Day of School

This cute little bug of mine did not have the easiest morning on his first day. He loves being home with me (and especially loves being home when the big kids are at school and he gets all my attention). So, he just wanted to stay home and play.  He had really no interest in going to school at all. 

I just love all these pics.  He was super grumpy and would NOT snap out of it!  He's just so cute.






But once we got there, he told me, "Sorry I accidentally got sad." and acted like nothing ever happened. 



 Molly goes to the same school at the same time, (two mornings a week) just in a different class. They get to have recess together.
Smith and I went on a celebratory lunch date at Noodles after school for some mac n cheese.  

No comments: