Saturday, December 19, 2015

September...

Our school hosts an annual race and after party, "Howl at the Moon." Its a really cool event. Zack ran the mile race w Emmy and also the 5K with Zane.

 Emmy and her cute buddy Hannah ran together.

 The spectators...
 Zane and his friend Owen ran together.


 Zack and the boys.

 Afterwards, we went to the party with bounce houses, and tons of other games and activities.
 I am so proud of Zane and Emmy, who wanted to get baptized at our new church campus. It was the first baptism at Paramount Theater, and was a really special night for sure.  I was pretty overwhelmed with emotion watching my babies choose to follow Jesus.  And for Zack and I to get to baptize them was the best.
 I adore these two, and am so proud of who they are and of their sweet hearts. I pray that they will always be examples of God's love.



 I love Diff
 Zack took the kids to a baseball game by himself so I could go out with my friends.  We have such a thoughtful friend who works for the Rockies, who gives Zack tickets when the Padres are playing.  These guys are all Padres fans, just like their Dad.
 We took the two big kids to Elitches, just to ride the main big rides, that they were finally tall enough to ride. They are both adventurous and love rides.  We rode the big rollercoasters and they loved them.
 The kids and I also rode the big "Tower of Doom." I love Zane's super nervous face.  Emmy was only tall enough with her ponytail.  She was a trooper!

No comments: