Monday, January 25, 2016

Super Misc Catch Up

Ok, talk about a huge picture fiasco. Long story short, I finally figured out why I was missing so many pictures among the ones I had.  Two separate iCloud accounts.  Sheesh, what a disaster.  Now we are back in business.  I think.  I went back through to publish a bunch of completely random pics from the past few months that got missed the first time through.  Ones from my old phone instead of camera...

Eating at a brewery in MN with Ed.
 
 Cute little soccer player, going for it in his new shin guards in the backyard.


 Two cute ones from Lakeside

 These two.  Oh my. They sure get to go on a lot of adventures together. And they are either best friends or fighting like siblings.





 Smith hitting home runs in the backyard

 We got to see the zebra pregnant, and then later went back to see the baby.
 Fun time at the zoo

 Big Zane waiting for the bus stop



 The boys going off to play some sports
 I took the big kids to Matilda live on stage. Zane's favorite author lately is Roald Dahl.  He's read and re-read almost all his books. One of his and Em's favorites is Matilda. We read it and watched the movie so it was really cool to see it on stage. They even got to leave school early, which is always a treat for them.




 Smith had a friend over - puppet show with him and Molly!
 Reading with the kids all at once doesn't always go perfectly.  Haha.
Getting comfy can be a real job.

 More soccer.  I must have taken 1,000 pics during their season.  They were just so darn cute.



 Brothers, buddies

 Early fall trips to the park are the best.

 Sick baby with the stomach flu

 Love wall climbing with these guys



 I got to go away on a retreat with my good friends and Jord a couple months ago.  It felt so so good to get away and get refreshed.
Who could resist Bingo Night?!? Jord and I played a few rounds.  I couldn't talk anyone else into playing but they came to cheer me on.
I brought my lucky troll.

 It was super cool - we threw our burdens into the fire at the end....here's Jord.

My small group and close friends, Leah, Kara, Ali, and Kaleigh all were there.  And my long time friend Katy!!  Such sweet time learning and growing together.



 Grimaldi's - we are basically regulars there after church on Sundays. The kids play with pizza dough the entire time every time.

 This pretty girl has been losing teeth left and right.

 That face


 The weather stayed nice for so long that I rode my bike a few times to pick up Smith and Mol from school...

 More from Eliches







BRAVE KIDS!!  They rode all the big rides!!!

This is a real pic, not posed.  I think someone's got their Dad wrapped around their little finger. Em went through a phase where she was so scared at night, and couldn't fall asleep.  I found Zack cuddled in with her so many times.
 Smith can play with figurines for hours on end!!
 Favorite from MN trip!
 Lazy, tired, morning at home.

 This day, I took Smith to the Children's museum, just him and me.  It was SO WARM for how late in the season it was.  So I even let him get soaked.  We had the best time.








 Corn maze pics from the pumpkin patch nearby...










 Taylor Swift, performing on her bed of course.

 Smith is finally getting big enough that he can sort of keep up with Zaney at sports.  Zane is teaching him how to catch and he's getting so good.  They play a lot of flag football.  Smith is going to play on a team this spring!


 Dressed as Tay Swift for a costume birthday party.
 Sometimes we get to sneak on stage and backstage at the Paramount after church.  This day, the kids got to try the drums! Made their whole day.
 Another park day with  my sweet little man.



 More from Halloween time.  Carving pumpkins.  This was the first year that all 3 kids went for it.  Smith only reached in about 2 times and then was done.  But hey, baby steps, right?


 Taylor Swift, Chargers, and Casey Jones
 Smith was Leo the Ninja Turtle for his school Halloween party



 I love how Em goes for it in her dress. Haha.

 Smith's thank you note for his bday gift. Haha
 We drove through Castle Rock and visited the park we always used to take tiny Zane to.  I posted a comparison pic... It brought back so many good memories.
 SNOW DAY!!! We never get snow days, but we did this time! Woohoo!




 Em stayed out the longest and built a snowman.

 Zoo time on an outrageously beautiful day in the fall.


 New baby zebra



 Dippin Dots happy faces
 We like to bug this one monkey - he gets so mad at us!

 Barnes and Noble


 Ready for the town
 Crazy wrestling boys!!

 I got up early for Mol coming one morning, and next thing I knew everyone was up and snuggling in with me.  Good way to start the day.
 My sisters took me out to Beni Hana for my bday this year.  It was so fun to all be together at one big table.  Emmy was the most into it.  She couldn't believe all the cook could do.




 Two preggers sisters!
We hosted Thanksgiving this year.  Low key and awesome.
 Tackle football in the snow

 My boys = love
 Fancy turkey paper plates.
 Nellch was exhausted and very pregnant. She couldn't stay awake.
 Love that belly!
 Grandma is such a trooper at cooking. I still haven't cooked a turkey by myself!  Em pitched in a ton this year.


 Kids table w cousins




 My friend Kara and I took our cutie girls to see the Nutcracker this year at the Theater. We all got dressed up and loved the show.  We went out to a girls' lunch first!  Such a fun date with our sweet friends.









 Just a random pic of a common sight - Zane reading and reading and reading.
 Character day at school - Princess Leia and Charlie Brown


 Reading at night

 Friday football at recess
 Zack took Emmy to see The Wizard of Oz play with her girl scout troop.  Yes, Emmy is spoiled with dates and outings.  Oops.



 Another Dada date to a baseball game



 So sweet - Zack found this.  A prayer request from Em for her Uncle Ben to feel better.



 Soccer gear


No comments: