Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Visit to Greeley

Last week my Mom and I went to visit my sister Janelle and her husband Anthony in Greeley. We only spent one night, but we did a lot in 2 days. It was so great to have help with Zane and Emerson and Zane had so much fun...he keeps asking to go back.

This is Zane and his friend Acadia reading the newspaper.

The weather barely got warm enough for Zane to go play in the sprinkler in the backyard. He would let it hit him right in the face and also tried to drink it. It took his breath away each time and I think went up his nose a few times, but always made him laugh. He kept saying, "I'm all wet!" and "I'm taking a shower."


Drying off after the sprinklers...
We wore him out...FINALLY! You probably think he's watching Veggie Tales, but he's actually watching his new favorite, Shrek. He talks about the characters a bunch during the day.
He got a new toy, Thomas the Train, and really liked it.
Emerson loves getting her hair washed.
Aunt Nell
Zane and his Grandma going "Night Night."

1 comment:

Ed said...

These pictures are pure gold, thank you for posting them!

That picture of Zane with is Grandma is a classic!