Thursday, June 4, 2009

Water Table

Zane got an early birthday present from Gigi and Papa, a new sand and water table. We have had it set up for only two days and he's already spent HOURS playing with it. I only put water in it for now because I haven't gotten brave enough for the sand yet. The first day, I didn't know how wet he was going to get so I let him play in his clothes and went through 3 changes of clothes, so today I got smarter and let him play in his swim trunks. Today he finally got cold enough to come in by his own choice, which is rare.


He had his friend Charlie over yesterday to play with his new toy. They were both soaked, shivering, and cold, but kept playing happily.


He can entertain himself so well sometimes. It's fun to watch. He loves rolling his cars around on the track, moving pennies from one side to the next, dumping water all over, and of course splashing like crazy. I even let him fill it up with the hose today by himself. That was a big hit.

2 comments:

lil' mama said...

Love the pic of the boys side by side with the baseball hats on! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. He is such a big boy. I miss him.