Friday, October 9, 2009

Singing in the Car

I swore before I was a parent that I would never let my kids watch Barney. Well, I caved. It was on TV a few weeks ago and Zane went crazy about the purple dinosaur. So, since then I bet he's only heard the song from it a handful of times but he sings it all the time, in the car, in bed, while he's playing. Zane and I seriously have our best conversations and singing time in the car. It's really some of my favorite time with him and I always wish I had more of it on video.

Here's him singing... "I love you. You love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me too."



Here's him singing Rihanna, "Under my umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, under my umbrella." Then, he says, "I don't have an umbrella in the car, Mommy!"

No comments: