Friday, January 22, 2010

Good Morning

The other day, I decided to video tape our good mornings because they are pretty much my favorite part of everyday. Both kids actually wake up around the same time each day, but not always. When they do, I love going to get Zane and then letting him help me get Emmy. They both wake up so happy and Zane is always blabbing from the second I walk in the room. Usually Emerson pulls herself up to look over the railing to greet us with a huge smile, but this morning, she was just laying there talking and hanging out. I also like Zane's high voice when he's saying "Good morning" to her.

Good Morning from Josie Weingartner on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Lori Arnold said...

I can certainly see why mornings are your favorite time of day... I think I would love forward to that every day!! :-)