Monday, January 11, 2010

Mama

Emerson loves her Mommy. Lately it's been hard because her stranger anxiety level has been higher than ever. I think her personality is that she's pretty clingy to me already, but goes through worse stages of it at times. As long as she can see me or is touching me, she's fine.

So, sometimes, when she's playing, if I start walking away, she starts fussing. Eventually, she's just fine after she realizes that I'm not coming back to save her every time, but it can be pretty funny. Now, the best part is that she's starting to say, "Mama" when she's sad, like she's calling me over. She barely ever says it besides when she needs me or wants me though, so we need to work on that!! :)

The other fun thing she's doing now is copying our actions, like clapping, clicking with our mouths, etc. I love that!

2 comments:

Derrick, Shelbie, kai, Addalyn and Eli said...

She really says MAMA for you...how cool!! How funny how she just wants you close....makes you feel loved doesnt it!!?!

Unknown said...

Man, she is chewing the heck out of that toy! Is she getting some teeth? I think Avery will be clingy with me, too. She already fusses if I leave the room now!