Monday, January 18, 2010

Recent Pictures

Here are a few random, and I mean really random pictures from the past few weeks...

I had to take some pictures of Zane and Emmy when I was grocery shopping the other night because they were being so funny. I looked around to make sure nobody was looking and then I snapped a bunch of pictures while cracking up. I usually never have them sit next to each other, but I tried it out this time. All Emerson wanted to do the entire shopping trip was touch Zane and grab his shirt or grab what was in his hand and his steering wheel. I tried giving her her own toys, but she just loved bugging Zane. At first Zane was really annoyed and kept asking her to stop, but then all of a sudden, just gave up and put up with it. He started thinking it was funny and so did I so Zane and I laughed the whole time together. He started being super patient with Emmy while she messed with him. It was the cutest.


ALL of last week, Zane, Emmy, and Zack were sick sick sick. I felt really bad for only about 2-3 days of it luckily because I had to take care of the three of them. They had coughs, sore throats, fevers, and runny noses. Emerson's then turned into an ear infection. Fun! Here's Zane watching one of many movies that we watched during out sick, stay at home week.
Here's my monkeys playing on the bed. Emerson kept trying to tackle Zane and he was cracking up because it tickled.
Here's some pictures of my playgroup recently. We seriously found Zane and his friend Emily laying in our bed with the door closed...I know, so inappropriate. :) :)
This day, we had 9 kids, all younger than Zane, and a couple of mom's couldn't make it.
Moms and babies at Lil' Biggs in Colorado Springs.
Here's Zack reading to our sweet little ones. Some of Zane's favorite books lately are Knuffle Bunny and Knuffle Bunny Too. He has his own Knuffle Bunny, who he "loses" all the time like the little girl in the book.
I liked this day...he decided to pile everything into his kitchen to have a "party."
We ventured to the Denver Zoo Lights this year and we loved it. It was pretty cold, but we all bundled up (except Zack) and got to see some animals and lot's of Christmas lights. For some reason, Zane really liked this one tree and wanted to touch it and look at it for a long time.

Does this remind anyone of the little boy on "The Christmas Story?" Her arms never went down.

1 comment:

lil' mama said...

Your play group looks so fun. Glad everyone is feeling better too. C will be very excited to play with Z's kitchen sometime soon. :)