Monday, November 21, 2011

Smith is 6 weeks

Smith is 6 weeks old today. When we took him to the doctor at 5 weeks, he weighed 12 lbs 8 oz so I'm sure he's even bigger now - probably close to 13 pounds. He's huge! He is the sweetest, coolest little dude. He goes along with whatever we're doing. He has started getting a little more fussy during that dreaded evening time. All of our babies did that and it's tough, but once he falls asleep for the night it's better. His night sleeping is still inconsistent, sometimes waking up every 3 hours still, but some nights he'll sleep 5 hours in between feedings.
He's starting to try to grab things and put them into his mouth and is liking toys more and more.

Here he is "talking" to us...


Emerson wanted to be sure he had some "friends" to play with and this is how I found him. I was glad she didn't bury his face.
He was sleeping with this arm straight up in the air.
When I give the kids I bath, I usually just lay him on his towel and he loves it for some reason. He usually just dozes off or lays there happily.








No comments: